After taking covishield vaccination, what was your experience? Can you share? - Economics News

Post Top Ad

After taking covishield vaccination, what was your experience? Can you share?

 Chennai-based Suganthi Joshua was skeptical about getting vaccinated but having got the first dose now, she urges others to not fall for fake news and join in the fight against.

About experience:—


I am a 53 year old lady. I am a diabetic with hypertension and I took the Covishield vaccine a few days back. To be honest, I was quite apprehensive about the vaccination, in fact I was terrified and couldn't sleep the previous night.

The vaccination itself was just like taking a flu shot or an injection. I was kept in the observation room and sent home in half an hour. The same evening I developed 100.5 fever and body ache. I also had much pain in the injection site. I took paracetamol and in an hour's time, the fever left. But the pain in the arm persisted, so I took another Paracetamol tablet the next morning. After that, the pain in the arm and the body ache subsided. The next day, I was completely fine.

Friends, don't allow your fears and apprehension stop you, please take the Covid Vaccine as soon as possible

Bottom